We collect information from you when you place an order, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously
- Customize your experience on the Site
- Perform data analysis, identify usage trends and improve our products and services, including the Site
- Provide our products and services, including fulfilling your product orders
- Respond to your requests or inquiries and provide customer support
- Contact you about programs, products, or services that we believe may be of interest to you, including new product or service announcements, savings or discount programs, special offers from other companies or other promotional offers
- Conduct market research, surveys and similar inquiries to help us understand trends and customer needs across product categories or customer groups
- Alert you about a product safety announcement or recall or correction of an offer, promotion, or advertisement
- Enhance the security of our Site and services
Administer our referral program if you decide to participate in that program, including to make commission payments and communicate with you about the program.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have certain rights and protections under the law regarding our processing of your personal data. Please see the sections below for more details.
Legal Basis for Processing
We will only process personal data about you in the following situations:
- As necessary to perform our responsibilities under our contract with you. For example, by processing your order and delivering the products you purchase.
- When we have a legitimate interesting processing your personal data. For example, to communicate with you about changes to our Site or legal documents, to prevent fraud, or to provide, protect and improve our products and services.
- If we request your consent to a specific processing activity, and you provide your consent in the manner indicated.
- In some cases, processing will be necessary for compliance with a legal obligation, such as response to legal process requests.
Data Subject Requests
You have the right to access personal data we hold about you and to ask that this data be corrected. In certain cases, you may also have the right to request that we erase data we are processing or to restrict or object to certain of our processing activities. You may also have the right to request that we provide you with the personal data you have provided us in a portable form for transmission to another controller’s service. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, you may contact us as indicated below.
We store the information we collect about you for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which we originally collected it. We may retain certain information for a legitimate business purpose or as required by law.
EU-U.S and Swiss-U.S Privacy Shield Framework
Indofolk Herbal adheres to the EU-U.S. and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework Principles issued by the U.S. Department of Commerce (the “Principles”) in connection with its processing of personal data received from the European Economic Area and Switzerland (“Covered Data”). For more information about the Principles and to view our certification, please visit the Department of Commerce’s Privacy Shield Website Here. You may contact us about any question or complaint regarding adherence to the Principles as indicated below. If we do not resolve your complaint, you may submit your complaint free of charge to JAMS at https://www.jamsadr.com/file-an-eu-us-privacy-shield-or-safe-harbor-claim, Indofolk Herbal’s designated Privacy Shield dispute resolution, provider. Under certain conditions specified by the Principles, you may also be able to invoke binding arbitration to resolve your complaint. Indofolk Herbal is subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the Federal Trade Commission. If Indofolk Herbal shares Covered Data with a third-party service provider that processes the data solely on Indofolk Herbal’s behalf, then Indofolk Herbal will be liable for that third party’s processing of Covered Data in violation of the Principles, unless Indofolk Herbal can prove that it is not responsible for the event giving rise to the damage.
Questions or Complaints
If you have a concern about our processing of personal data that we are not able to resolve, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the data privacy authority where you reside. For contact details of your local Data Protection Authority, please see: http://ec.europa.eu/newsroom/article29/news-overview.cfm